We are the representative body of Bulk Oil Distribution Companies in Ghana. We also serve as the advocacy, lobby and representative body of the industry.
Fuel Tanker Drivers Begin Sit-Down Strike
Fuel tanker drivers across the country have been directed by their mother association, the Ghana National Petroleum Tanker Drivers Union to ...
BOST Product Loss Internal Committee concludes its sittings
Figure 1 details The Bost stock Losses of the 7 BIDECs The BOST Product Loss Internal Committee has concluded its sittings ...
CBOD supports Ghana Armed Forces’ Information Technology Directorate with desktop computers
The Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors (CBOD) has donated some desktop computers to the Directorate of Information Technology at the Headquarters ...
- 2020-CBOD-CORPORATE-SOCIAL-RESPONSIBLITY-REPORT.pdf (3 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-15th-December-2020.pdf (28 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-to-15th-August-2020.pdf (204 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-to-15th-July-2020.pdf (122 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-16th-to-30th-June-2020.pdf (98 downloads)
The CBOD currently holds a membership of 26 BDCs who account for over 74% of Petroleum supplies to the Ghanaian market.