We are the representative body of Bulk Oil Distribution Companies in Ghana. We also serve as the advocacy, lobby and representative body of the industry.
GhIPCON 2021 set for March 10-11
The fourth Ghana International Petroleum Conference (GhIPCON) will be held in Accra on the 10th and 11th of March, 2021. GhIPCON ...
BDC’s proposal for alternative mooring facility reaches Cabinet ― NPA
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Petroleum Authority (NPA), Hassan Tampuli, has said a proposal by Bulk Oil Distributors ...
Fuel prices could go up – COPEC
Chamber of Petroleum Consumers (COPEC) is predicting an increase in prices of fuel in Ghana in the coming days. COPEC believes ...
- 2020-CBOD-CORPORATE-SOCIAL-RESPONSIBLITY-REPORT.pdf (293 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-15th-December-2020.pdf (338 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-to-15th-August-2020.pdf (342 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-to-15th-July-2020.pdf (203 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-16th-to-30th-June-2020.pdf (180 downloads)
The CBOD currently holds a membership of 26 BDCs who account for over 74% of Petroleum supplies to the Ghanaian market.