We are the representative body of Bulk Oil Distribution Companies in Ghana. We also serve as the advocacy, lobby and representative body of the industry.
Oil prices drop after IMF’s review of global economic growth
Oil prices fell on Tuesday [October 10, 2018] following the IMF’s downward review of the global economic growth forecasts. Reuters however ...
Tanker drivers call off strike
The Tankers Drivers Union (TDU) says Monday’s industrial action by its members has been called off with immediate effect. The union ...
Fuel price hikes not what you promised – TUC berates gov’t
Labour has joined public disapproval of fuel price increases that hit the pumps last week. Fuel prices went beyond ¢5 per ...
The CBOD currently holds a membership of 26 BDCs who account for over 74% of Petroleum supplies to the Ghanaian market.
- ALFAPETRO GHANA LIMITED
- BATTOP ENERGY LIMITED
- BLUE OCEAN INVESTMENT LIMITED
- CHASE PETROLEUM GHANA LIMITED
- CIRRUS OIL SERVICES LIMITED
- DEEN PETROLEUM GHANA LIMITED
- DOME ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED
- DOMINION INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM LIMITED
- EBONY OIL & GAS LIMITED
- ECO PETROLEUM LIMITED
- FIRM ENERGY LIMITED
- FUELTRADE LIMITED
- GLOBEX ENERGY LIMITED
- HASK OIL COMPANY LIMITED
- JUWEL ENERGY LIMITED
- MARANATHA OIL SERVICES LIMITED
- MISYL ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED
- OIL CHANNEL LIMITED
- OILTRADE COMPANY LIMITED
- PEACE PETROLEUM COMPANY LlMITED
- PETROLEUM WARE HOUSE AND SUPPLIES LIMITED
- REDFINS ENERGY LIMITED
- SPRINGFIELD ENERGY LIMITED
- VIHAMA ENERGY LIMITED
- WI ENERGY GHANA
- XF PETROLEUM LIMITED