We are the representative body of Bulk Oil Distribution Companies in Ghana. We also serve as the advocacy, lobby and representative body of the industry.
BDC’s proposal for alternative mooring facility reaches Cabinet ― NPA
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Petroleum Authority (NPA), Hassan Tampuli, has said a proposal by Bulk Oil Distributors ...
Fuel prices could go up – COPEC
Chamber of Petroleum Consumers (COPEC) is predicting an increase in prices of fuel in Ghana in the coming days. COPEC believes ...
CBOD partners Sompahemaa Foundation to provide free health screening in Suame constituency
The Ghana Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors (CBOD) has partnered with Sompahemaa Foundation to provide free health screening for residents in ...
- 2020-CBOD-CORPORATE-SOCIAL-RESPONSIBLITY-REPORT.pdf (246 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-15th-December-2020.pdf (303 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-to-15th-August-2020.pdf (329 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-to-15th-July-2020.pdf (194 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-16th-to-30th-June-2020.pdf (166 downloads)
The CBOD currently holds a membership of 26 BDCs who account for over 74% of Petroleum supplies to the Ghanaian market.