We are the representative body of Bulk Oil Distribution Companies in Ghana. We also serve as the advocacy, lobby and representative body of the industry.
17 arrested in oil smuggling scheme
The National Petroleum Authority (NPA) says it has in collaboration with National Security and the Ghana Armed Forces arrested 17 persons ...
Cylinder Recirculation: Injunction application against NPA dismissed
The Human Rights court has dismissed an application for interim injunction brought against the National Petroleum Authority (NPA) by the Ghana ...
Renegotiated Ameri deal worse off – ACEP
The African Centre for Energy Policy (ACEP) has opposed the proposed renegotiated Ameri deal, stating it will be a drain on ...
- PRESS-STATEMENT-RE-NPA-SUSPENDS-BDCS^JOMCS-FOR-TAX-EVASION-24.07.18.pdf (26 downloads)
- CBOD-2017-INDUSTRY-REPORT.pdf (479 downloads)
- Request-for-Proposals-18-OCT-17.pdf (352 downloads)
- CBOD-PRICING-ANALYSIS-MAY-TO-JULY-2017-.pdf (455 downloads)
- 2017-1st-Trimester-Pricing-Analysis.pdf (738 downloads)
The CBOD currently holds a membership of 23 BDCs who account for over 95% of Petroleum supplies to the Ghanaian market.
- ALFAPETRO GHANA LIMITED
- BLUE OCEAN INVESTMENT LIMITED
- CHASE PETROLEUM GHANA LIMITED
- CIRRUS OIL SERVICES LIMITED
- DEEN PETROLEUM GHANA LIMITED
- DOME ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED
- DOMINION INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM LIMITED
- EBONY OIL & GAS LIMITED
- ECO PETROLEUM LIMITED
- FIRM ENERGY LIMITED
- FUELTRADE LIMITED
- HASK OIL COMPANY LIMITED