We are the representative body of Bulk Oil Distribution Companies in Ghana. We also serve as the advocacy, lobby and representative body of the industry.
Cylinder Recirculation Model to ensure 50% access to LPG by 2030
Implementation of the Cylinder Recirculation Model (CRM) by National Petroleum Commission (NPA) will ensure that at least 50 percent of Ghanaians ...
COPEC Wants To Meet Gov’t Over ESLA Increment
“We will officially request to meet the ministry, request to meet government, request to meet the energy ministry and attempt some ...
Ghana Energy Awards opens nominations
The Ghana Energy Awards (GEA) has opened nominations for the third edition of the national Energy Awards under the theme “Energy, ...
The CBOD currently holds a membership of 26 BDCs who account for over 74% of Petroleum supplies to the Ghanaian market.
- ALFAPETRO GHANA LIMITED
- BATTOP ENERGY LIMITED
- BLUE OCEAN INVESTMENT LIMITED
- CHASE PETROLEUM GHANA LIMITED
- CIRRUS OIL SERVICES LIMITED
- DEEN PETROLEUM GHANA LIMITED
- DOME ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED
- DOMINION INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM LIMITED
- EBONY OIL & GAS LIMITED
- ECO PETROLEUM LIMITED
- FIRM ENERGY LIMITED
- FUELTRADE LIMITED
- GLOBEX ENERGY LIMITED
- HASK OIL COMPANY LIMITED
- JUWEL ENERGY LIMITED
- MARANATHA OIL SERVICES LIMITED
- MISYL ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED
- OIL CHANNEL LIMITED
- OILTRADE COMPANY LIMITED
- PEACE PETROLEUM COMPANY LlMITED
- PETROLEUM WARE HOUSE AND SUPPLIES LIMITED
- REDFINS ENERGY LIMITED
- SPRINGFIELD ENERGY LIMITED
- VIHAMA ENERGY LIMITED
- WI ENERGY GHANA
- XF PETROLEUM LIMITED